Rockford Fosgate Power T500X1BR
Compact mono subwoofer amplifier — 500 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
Super-compact, bursting with power
Rockford Fosgate’s Power Series T500X1br mono amplifier can drive up to 500 watts RMS into a 1-ohm load, allowing you to power multiple subs to get more bass. A dual-fan forced air cooling system keeps this sturdy little amp from overheating, so it can play hard for a long time.
Boosted Rail amp technology
Boosted Rail (BR) amp technology uses capacitors and high-speed circuitry to boost the amp’s power supply voltage when needed, so it can handle massive musical peaks without missing a beat. Rockford Fosgate uses this technology to create a remarkable amp that fits almost anywhere and delivers powerful sound.
Easy to set for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate’s C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It works like this: play the setup tone on the included test CD, adjust the receiver volume until a red clip light on the amp goes out, then turn the amp gain up until a blue light comes on. It’s that simple — your amplifier will be perfectly set to match your receiver’s output. When your receiver reaches maximum clean volume, you’ll get maximum clean power from your power amp. At quiet listening levels, you’ll hear less background noise and more of your music.
If that blue light turns solid red while you’re playing music, the amp’s telling you that your source is distorting and you should turn it down, or risk damage to your gear. The optional PLC2 remote level control also doubles as a clip indicator, so you can see from the front seat if your music’s clipping.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 175 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class BR (Boosted Rail) amplifier design
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights and test tone CD
- differential input circuitry helps eliminate hum
- dual-fan forced induction cooling
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable Punch EQ (bass boost: 0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- optional PLC2 Punch Level Control wired remote with clip light available
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level input eliminates the need for remote turn-on lead
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 8-5/8″W x 1-5/8″H x 4-5/16″D
What’s in the box:
- Mono amplifier
- 14″ Input harness (4-pin Molex connector to 2 female RCAs)
- Setup disc CD-ROM
- Amplifier Quick Setup sheet
- Certificate of Performance Verification