Marine CD receiver
Ahoy, Alexa! Play some…
Kenwood’s KMR-D378BT CD receiver offers up a lot of music options for your time on your boat. And using your smartphone and the push of a button, you can control it using Amazon Alexa voice controls. Enjoy streaming Internet music, Bluetooth® audio, high-res FLAC files, CDs, and radio. This receiver’s highly visible display lets you easily see what’s going, even on the brightest of days. And if you need more power to drive some marine speakers, a full set of ultra-clean 4-volt preamp outputs lets you add marine amps to the mix.
Alexa voice control
After you load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this Kenwood receiver, simply press the dedicated “Alexa” button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
Loads of music
The KMR-D378BT offers up controls over Spotify® and Pandora® streaming music services. And if you’re a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to this Kenwood and enjoy music, sports, and talk, even when you’re miles offshore. You can also play and charge your iPhone® or check out a USB drive filled with high-res FLAC files through the front USB port. Android™ users, you can control and play music using Bluetooth. Kenwood rounds out the connectivity with a front aux input for a portable music player. Still dig CDs and AM/FM radio? No problem — this Kenwood can handle that, too.
Tune, control, and expand
You can connect up to six Kenwood marine remotes and control this receiver from anywhere on your boat. A 13-band EQ helps you get exactly the sound you want, while Kenwood’s sound reconstruction technology restores all the sonic details to your compressed music files. Other audio tools include digital time alignment, a comprehensive crossover network, and a speaker size selector.
Made for marine use
Kenwood built this all-weather receiver to survive and thrive in the marine environment. It features a conformal coating that keeps moisture from damaging the internal circuitry, while the openings are designed to keep salt and spray out of the player and ports.
Installation note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
- marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth® (version 4.2)
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs
- plays high-res FLAC and WAV music files on USB devices
- glare-resistant 1.5-line display with easy-to-read white background
- dual phone connection
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android control through Bluetooth
- stream Internet radio from Pandora and Spotify
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- USB and AUX input cover
- works with Kenwood wired marine remotes (sold separately)
- 13-band equalizer
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- English, Canadian French, or Spanish menu
What’s in the box:
- Marine CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10′ cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 4 Pan-head ISO-screws
- 4 Counter-sunk ISO-screws
- 2 Removal tools
- Quick Start Gude
- Warranty Card