JL Audio MX300/1
Compact marine/powersports mono amplifier — 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Power your sub on water or land
There’s almost nothing cooler than bringing the beats while you’re out tearing it up off-road or on the water. JL Audio’s MX300/1 compact mono amplifier can send up to 300 watts RMS to your sub so you’ll enjoy your music’s thunderous power over all the noise of you having fun.
The MX300/1 comes equipped to overcome the dangers of weather, dirt, and corrosion, thanks to a tough aluminum chassis and gasketed control and connection covers. And you won’t have to worry about getting caught in the rain — this amp carries a full IPX6 rating against water intrusion, so it’ll play on through a storm. (You can spray it, but you can’t dunk it.)
JL Audio’s NexD™ Class D amp technology delivers power efficiently and with low distortion. You’ll get remarkable sound quality from an amp that fits into the kind of tight spots often found in marine applications. It’s also ideal for your motorcycle, ATV, golf cart, tractor, or any other vehicle using a 12-volt charging system.
Controls for the MX300/1 are on the underside protected by a sealed cover.
- marine/powersports mono amplifier
- 160 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (35-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (20-40 Hz)
- bass boost (0-12 db at 43 Hz)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- IPX6 water-resistance rating
- corrosion-resistant cast aluminum chassis
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- fuse rating: 35A x 1
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-11/16″W x 1-13/16″H x 3-1/8″D
What’s in the box:
- Mono marine amplifier with 12″ power/signal pigtails
- 35A ATO fuse
- 4 Self-tapping screws (1″ length)
- Owner’s Manual