JL Audio MX10IB3-SCR
10″ marine subwoofer (Black w/ Chrome “Sport” grille)
Great bass on your boat
The MX10IB3-SCR 10″ marine subwoofer reflects JL Audio’s commitment to top-quality engineering and sound quality. The sparkling chrome/black finish and “Sport Grille” design make it a perfect match for many boat interiors.
Built for life on the water
Built from the ground up for the marine environment, the MX10IB3-SCR sports a corrosion-resistant Centrex® polymer basket that surrounds the sub’s internal structure for extra protection. The marine-grade synthetic fiber spider, injection-molded polypropylene cone, and synthetic rubber surround provide top performance, while shrugging off the harmful effects of sun, salt, and moisture.
The chrome-plated grilles look terrific, of course, but they’re also durable enough to survive in harsh marine environments. That’s because the plastic grilles are carefully prepped, then coated with four layers of metal substrate before the chrome finish is applied. The result is a deep, rich finish that’s made to last.
Designed for a variety of enclosures
The subwoofer’s motor structure allows extended cone movement, so you’ll hear bass that’s loud and low, yet precise and smooth. The versatile MX10IB3-SCR works in sealed enclosures, but it also works well in free-air applications, so you can mount it directly into a bulkhead if there’s no space for a box.
- 10″ 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- Centrex polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- gold-plated, marine-grade brass binding posts
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- suitable for free air use
- handles up to 175 watts RMS
- sensitivity: 87.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-1/8″
- sealed box volume: 2.5 cu.ft
What’s in the box:
- 10″ Marine subwoofer
- Chrome polymer grille (attached)
- 6 Grille logo badges (2 Red/ 2 Blue/ 2 Black)
- Six 1-1/2″ Stainless-steel philips-head screws
- 6 Stainless-steel flat-washers
- Owner’s Manual