JL Audio MediaMaster 50 – MM50
Marine digital media receiver with Bluetooth® (does not play CDs)
A rugged receiver for outdoor fun
High-performance componentry, marine-rated construction, and smart design make JL Audio’s MediaMaster 50 digital media receiver the ideal centerpiece of your powersports audio system. With a digital AM/FM tuner, built-in Bluetooth® connectivity, USB and AUX inputs, and an easy-to-use interface, it’s ready for the water or the trail.
Designed for great sound
The first thing that comes to mind when you think about JL Audio is sound. That’s also the first thing JL Audio engineers think about, which is why the MM50 features a 100-watt amp, a 3-band EQ, and built-in high- and low-pass crossovers. The result is superb sound for boats, ATVs, UTVs, or other weekend fun machines.
Three zones for more control
With separate audio zones, the MM50 gives you great sound and the flexibility you want when you’re crafting the sound on a boat. You can control the zones together or individually using JL Audio’s Level Control Mode. Use two of the zones for your speakers and another for a subwoofer, or just build your system in steps. You can rename each zone and even name the MM50 itself, so you’ll recognize it easily on your connected devices.
All the modern media
You won’t find a CD player in the MediaMaster MM50, just lots of ways to get the most out of your digital music collection. In addition to an AM/FM tuner, the MM50 offers a wide range of ways to connect external devices. Here are all the ways you can crank your tunes:
• Bluetooth® v2.1 audio streaming;
• USB 2.0 direct-digital connection for your iPhone® or USB storage device;
• AUX input for connection to a wide range of audio sources
• A NMEA 2000 direct connector makes it easy to integrate the MM50 with the rest of your NMEA 2000-compatible marine electronics (sold separately), making your receiver the hub of your system.
JL Audio designed the MM50 to excel in the outdoors. Marine-grade components and IPX66-rated weatherproofing ensure long life, but when you look at this receiver, you can tell it was designed by people who know what it’s like to change music sources in choppy water or on a rough piece of road.
A keen understanding of real-world ergonomics went into the display, which features an intuitive interface with large text that’s easy to read while you’re in motion. The big, bright, full-color 2.8″ display offers adjustable day/night lighting modes that will give you the level of brightness that works best for you. And, of course, the sleek black exterior looks really cool.
If you need more ways to control the sound around your boat, you can add optional JL Audio MediaMaster remotes.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
This marine digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- marine/powersports digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- 2.8″ color LCD display with day/night modes
- AM/FM tuner with RDS and 18 presets
- built-in amplifier (25 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- control two separate audio zones, plus a sub zone
- built-in Bluetooth® connectivity for music streaming
- rear USB input — 2.1 amp output also charges your device while it’s in use
- rear aux RCA stereo input works with a variety of digital devices
- 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- NMEA 2000® Certified
- works with JL Audio MediaMaster remotes (sold separately)
- weatherproof (IP66-rated) design and construction
- large controls are ideal for marine/Powersports applications
- intuitive interface with large text for easy legibility while in motion
What’s in the box:
- Marine source unit (15A fuse)
- Trim-ring (installed)
- Power harness
- Speaker harness
- Self-adhesive gasket
- 4 Screws
- Rubber face cover
- Cardboard template
- Owner’s Manual