JL Audio M6-8IB-C-GwGw-4
M6 Series 8″ marine subwoofer (Gloss White Classic Grille)
Brilliant bass performance
This JL Audio M6 Series 8″ marine subwoofer reflects JL Audio’s commitment to awesome sound, cutting-edge styling, and quality engineering. This rugged sub can really rock, with a massive magnet and heavy-duty componentry that can handle up to 200 watts RMS. It’s tough, too, with a sealed waterproof front and the stylish, UV-resistant grille of your choice.
Volume and versatility
The motor structure allows for extended cone movement, so your bass will be loud and low, yet precise and smooth. This versatile sub is optimized for infinite baffle (free air) operation, but it also works in sealed or ported enclosures. You can mount it directly into a bulkhead if there’s no space for a box. Add it to your existing system, or use it in conjunction with JL Audio’s marine speakers to create a powerful sound system that will really rock the waves.
Designed for life on the water
Built from the ground up for the marine environment, this rugged subwoofer sports a corrosion-resistant polymer basket that surrounds the internal structure for extra protection. The marine-grade synthetic fiber spider, injection-molded polypropylene cone, and synthetic rubber surround provide outstanding performance while shrugging off the corrosive effects of sun, salt, and moisture. The UV-resistant grilles will stay factory-fresh even after years of outdoor exposure. As an added bonus, you’re protected by JL Audio’s 2-year warranty.
- 8″ 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- marine-grade brass binding posts
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- works in free air applications, plus sealed or ported boxes
- handles up to 200 watts RMS
- sensitivity: 86.8 dB
- top-mount depth: 5″
- mounting diameter: 7-3/8″
What’s in the box:
- One 8″ Marine subwoofer
- 1 Grille
- Six 1-1/2″ Stainless-steel screws
- 6 Stainless-steel flat washers
- Owner’s manual