JL Audio M3-10IB-C-GW-4
M3 Series 10″ marine subwoofer (Classic White grille)
Great bass on your boat
The M3 Series 10″ marine subwoofer reflects JL Audio’s commitment to top-quality engineering and sound quality. With marine-grade componentry, durable grilles, and outstanding performance, this sub will be a welcome addition to your boat’s audio system.
Built for life on the water
Built from the ground up for the marine environment, the M3-10IB sports a corrosion-resistant Centrex® polymer basket that surrounds the sub’s internal structure for extra protection. The marine-grade synthetic fiber spider, injection-molded polypropylene cone, and synthetic rubber surround provide top performance, while shrugging off the corrosive effects of sun, salt, and moisture. The UV-resistant polymer basket encases and protects the entire structure, plus UV protection ensures that the grilles will stand up to the sun, looking factory-fresh even after years of sun exposure.
Designed for a variety of enclosures
This subwoofer’s motor structure allows extended cone movement, so you’ll hear bass that’s loud and low, yet precise and smooth. The versatile M3-10IB works in sealed enclosures, but it also works well in free-air applications, so you can mount it directly into a bulkhead if there’s no space for a box.
- 10″ 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- Centrex polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- gold-plated, marine-grade brass binding posts
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- designed for free air applications
- also works in sealed boxes: 2.5 cu ft optimum volume
- power range: 175 watts RMS (350 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 87.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-1/8″
- cutout diameter: 8-7/8″
What’s in the box:
- One 10″ Marine subwoofer with fixed grille
- Six 1-1/2″ Stainless-steel screws
- 6 Stainless-steel flat washers
- Owner’s manual